The API analytics methods are used to export the type of data you see in your project's analytics pages.
The analytics API methods allows you to programmatically download analytical data from your project.
See below for a brief description of the available API analytics methods:
- New users: Returns number of new users.
- Total sessions: Returns number of total mobile app sessions.
- Unique sessions: Returns number of unique mobile app sessions.
- Total sessions time: Returns total mobile app sessions time.
- Average sessions time: Returns average mobile app sessions time for the specified time period.
- Statistics: Returns new users, total & unique sessions, total & average sessions time.
- Campaign stats: Returns number of sent, delivered, opened and open rate metrics for campaigns.
- Location hits: Returns number of entries to locations that exist in your project.