The list methods are used to create, update, delete or get info on the lists associated with your project. Lists are used to target a subset of your app users.
There are two type of lists in Xtremepush: user lists and suppression lists. Both can be found under Data > Audiences.
User lists are a collection of identifiers (for example user ID or device ID) to be used in segmentation to include or exclude user or device profiles in campaigns.
Suppression lists are a similar collection of identifiers which are automatically excluded from all campaigns.
See below for a brief description of the available API list methods:
- List create: Create a list of users.
- List import: Import or delete recipients for a user list.
- List update: Update an existing user list or suppression list.
- List delete: Delete an existing user list or suppression list.
- List info: Get info on an individual user list or suppression list.
- List list: Get a list of all the user lists or suppression lists associated with your project.
- List items: Get a list of all the recipients included in users lists or suppression lists.
- Suppression list import: Import or delete recipients items for a suppression list.