A user profile is the representation of your end-user or customer, and it contains all the information associated to it – such as subscription and addressability status for the different channels, devices that have been associated to it via the set user ID method, and its attributes, tags, events and messages. Read more about user profiles in our dedicated guide.
See below for a brief description of the available API profile methods:
- User profile import: Create or update user profiles.
- User profile info: Get info on a user profile.
- User profile list: Get a list of previously created user profiles.
- User profile subscription: Get subscription statuses from user profiles.
- User profile attribute: Get profile attribute values from user profiles.