When you insert an image into your message creative or click on an image that has already been added to the message, the properties area of the editor will show you a number of settings that you can configure and tools that you can use:
- Auto width: When this feature is on (by default), the image will fill the entire area of the message in which it was placed. When the slider is toggled off, the width of the image can be reduced.
- Full width on mobile: Regardless of the width for desktop, the image will fill the entire area of the message in mobile devices.
- Align: Change the alignment of the image.
- Dynamic image: This setting allows you to make this a dynamic image. Learn more about dynamic images.
- Change image: Replace the image with a new one.
- Apply effects & more: Load an image editing tool that allows you to resize the image, crop it, apply visual effects, and much more.
- Url: Specifies where the image is saved. You can also paste an external URL to load an image from there.
- Alternate text: Enter the text that should be displayed when images are turned off. This is a best practice in email design since there are still email clients that have images turned off by default.
- Action: You may link the image to a URL, to a new message in an email client or to a telephone number for making a call or sending a text message (select the desired action that will happen when the customer clicks on that image from the dropdown menu). You can also link the image to a file that you previously uploaded through the editor’s file manager (Link file). The Special links button allows to easily link the image to unsubscribe and view online links.
- Block options : add padding to the image block, either equally setting More options (off) or individually by Top, Bottom, Right and Left setting More options (on).
- Hide on: hide this content block either on desktop or mobile, by clicking the appropriate icon.
Updated 10 months ago