- Split test action in journey builder
Set up split tests and more using the new split action within the journey builder. Read more about Split actions
- Shared Segments
Setup cross project audiences allowing creating of campaigns which can make sure of information about whether users are part of a segment in a different project to the current one.
Read more about Shared segments
- Allowed Resume Windows
Set resume windows on delay action in a journey. Can be used for a number of things but most commonly to prevent users receiving their next comms at unsociable hours.
Read more about Resume Windows
- Copy Segments
It is now possible to use an existing segment as the basis for a new one, saving time in setup.
- Prevent duplicate company names within a single provider
Info for provider level users: duplicate company names are now blocked
- Use event properties in feed url
Reference event properties in the campaign feed url, allowing this to be passed to 3rd party applications where it can be used to pull a dynamic feed.
- Xtremepush SMS opt out link added to journey builder
Inbuilt XP SMS opt out link can now be added directly to individual SMS message within a journey
- Import mapping UI incorrectly requires user_id for projects where email address can be used as unique identifier
- Email unsubscribe style settings - highlight colour not applied on public page correctly
- Webhook handler update for more efficient connection with Shopify
- Shopify integration
Sync Shopify data, execute personalised e-commerce marketing campaigns and analyse them. See dedicated Shopify integration guide.
- Customer ID
customer_ididentifier attribute which can be used in the same was as
user_idto provide another option for identifying and matching your profiles if taking IDs from different platforms.
- Campaign and Data Manager role
New role with combined permissions of Campaign admin and Project Viewer. Set up users who can both create and send campaigns while also being able to access profile data.
- Optional automatic opt-out links for all SMS sends
Brings the opt out process within the Xtremepush platform allowing complete control for marketers to make sure their users always have the right subscription preferences. Learn more about customising the SMS unsubscribe page here.
- Restart stopped campaigns
Update to past campaigns so end date can be updated allowing campaigns can be restarted.
- Tweaked the new analytics filtering for better UX in dashboards
- Resolved SMS gateway issues rendering emojis
- UTM tracking parameters now always applied correctly to email links
- Data automations
Adding to the automated exports already available, it is now possible to run a regularly scheduled import of User Profile data from an SFTP site. Read more about automated imports and automated exports.
- View stats by platform
Users can individually choose to hide channel stats shown in the dashboard and campaign analytics pages. Stats can also be viewed by platform where available (e.g. iOS vs. Android push).
- Auto stop empty workflows
Closed Workflows will now automatically move to the Past Campaigns section once the last user has reached the final end action.
- Show Apple certificate expiry date
Displayed directly in the Channel settings section allowing admin to keep track of any potentially expiring certificates.
- Workflow analytics
Showing more detail in the Campaign Analytics section, platform users can drill down into single and split test workflow campaigns.
- Google Analytics tracking parameters
Moved to a single page in Channel settings to avoid confusion in setup.
- Export delivery failures
Added to campaign analytics page to allow download of individual user level data.
- Improved data mapping for importing user profiles
If the headers of CSV files uploaded for importing user profiles don't exactly match, users will be able to manually do the mapping. Read more...
- Approver Role not able to view content in some cases.
- Segmentation engine allows number calculation on strings.
- Onsite campaigns not showing second button in some situations.
- Workflow stats failing to load (no loss of data).
- Emoji support for SMS gateway.
- Export table button not returning data on comparison page.
Updated 13 days ago