- New Reply-to fields on email
Set independent to the from address details.
- Data Manager
New section added into the Data area of the platform, incorporating data management elements of the existing platform. This new section replaces the following sections of current platform:
Data>Users>Attributes & Tags
- Template Copy
It is now possible to copy message templates between projects.
- Campaign Scheduling
Users can now set stop time as well as date on all triggered campaigns.
- Approval Checks
Added enforced audience calculation at campaign approval step for extra sanity check when sending large numbers (enabled per project).
- Campaign List Pages
Brought into line with the new UI design
- Email From Address
Email from address can now be limited to use on specific projects
- SCV Channels tab layout
Addressability Status and Subscriptions swapped for improved UX.
- SCV Channels tab layout
Push Subscriptions section has had the Status and Marketing columns swapped for improved UX.
- SCV Locations tab
Last Seen Date added to the Most Visited section
- Dashboard stats sometimes show negative delivered values.
- Profile Overview Tab
See Profile basic data as well as latest sessions, app usage and featured attributes at a glance. Read more...
- Campaign Analytics Overhaul
Updated look and feel as well as an improved overview of campaign performance. Read more...
- Campaign Stats Export
Update table behaviour to export selected date range regardless of campaign onscreen visibility.
- Triggered Optimove Campaigns
Added support for event triggered campaigns.
- Recipient calculation when campaigns contain certain combination of channels.
- Project admin not able to set email from address in Maxautomation.
- Date display issues on campaigns.
- Personalised payload issues on inbox campaigns.
- Single Customer View
Overview of all your customer Profile and Device data. Read more...
- Dashboard loading times
Updated rules for dashboard loading to allow faster render times.
- Integrations Marketplace
A dedicated portal to house all available and configured 3rd party integrations. Read more...
- Active Directory Integration
Syncing your Active Directory Users and Groups to allow you to send email campaigns using your Exchange Distribution List. You can also use user attributes stored in Active Directory to segment and personalise campaigns. Read more...
- Dynamic URL Parameters
Added a selection of dynamic values for use in URL tracking. Read more...
- Limit Sends per Channel or Profile
Decide where to set send limits across individual channels or for a profile overall. Read more...
- New API method to allow creating of custom attributes programmatically. Read more...
- Timestamp for when a Profile is created added to Segmentation.
- Much improved Project dashboard with all new stats for all channels. Marketers now see only the channels, apps and sites they are interested in. Read more...
- Consistent language around channel engagement stats in line with presenting them to the new dashboard.
- The Navigation gets another update, now giving the user a choice whether to keep it open or collapse for more screen real-estate.
- Updated Company dashboard, bring the design more up to date with a clean look to match the ongoing UI changes.
- Combined Channel Settings section so all channel options are in one place. Read more...
- New preview added to Email and Inbox settings pages to allow the marketer to see their changes in realtime so they can see what customers will see. Read more...
- Check at send time for campaigns containing immediate send channels to prevent accidental campaign triggering.
- Intermittent Inbox translation behaviour for some languages.
- Notification log not showing detail for all error messages.
(display issue only - no data loss)
- Campaign names not showing in message history.
(display issue only - no data loss)
- Render Profile option in email Test Send not available to Project Admin.
- Project Admin not able to access Attributes and Tags section.
- Optimove Realtime Triggered Notifications
Apply segmentation and Schedule In App and On Site campaigns directly from within Optimove.
- Dynamic Sender on Email Campaigns
Email from field now accepts valid Twig token to allow for sender address to be pulled from Profile attribute, personalising the sender based on an individual user.
- Content Partner Role
Allow access to users such as a creative agency who need to create content templates without being granted access to other functionality within projects. Read more...
- View Total Event Hits Over Time Period
It is now possible to view total Event Hits in addition to Tags and Impressions under Analytics > Behaviour > Tags & Impressions.
- Additional Data in Notification Log Export
New columns for email version as well as unsubscribes, bounces, and language.
- Filter Event Triggers based on Event Property Value
Only trigger Events where a property of that Event has a pre-determined value. e.g. Event=GamePlayed, Property=GameType, Value=RouletteWheel. Read more...
- Twig Token Support in Custom Buttons
Render personalisation on web push custom buttons.
- New system toolbar including improved project search and combined user/admin preference panel.
- Data loss prevention. Confirmation dialogue when leaving a page where user has made changes.
- Task progress details for longer running operations. Links directly to Task History page for full information and task status.
- Relocated App Token. Find it...
- Moved Active Users figure from Overview page to Analytics section to improve initial project loading times.
- General system performance optimisations to reduce larger data sets loading times.
- New style pages throughout the platform as we continue to update the interface to a more modern design.
- Improved table sorting and filtering in all new interface pages (continuing to roll out across the entire platform).
- Translation loading improvements.
- Improved responsive capabilities for In App custom HTML blocks to display content correctly on all screen sizes.
- Occasional language encoding issues in certain template imports.
- Broken table layouts in some older versions of Safari.
- Issues with search in some older browsers.
- Retry logic for Optimove campaigns to prevent incorrectly loading empty lists of records.
- Automatically removed erroneous segments where longer running times caused the interface to hang.
Updated 2 months ago
|Platform releases 2019|