- Cancel journey
The new ‘Cancel Journey' option empowers users to define event conditions that cause users to finish a journey when these conditions are met. When this happens, users won't receive any remaining messages in the journey. Additionally, it’s also possible to make specific users finish a journey from the external API. Read more.
- Import events
It's now possible to import historical event data that can be used for the segmentation of users, even if this data predates the implementation of the SDK on an app or site. Read more.
- Promotion management
Added the ability to manually add promotions to bonus engine integrations that do not support automatic promotion syncing. Read more.
- Customer Service agent
We've added a new user role called "Customer Service Agent." This role is designed to restrict users to only access project elements relevant to their role as customer support agents. With this role agents are able to display user profiles if they know the user's identifier (user ID, email, or phone number). The full list of users is not displayed. Additionally, customer service agents don't have the ability to view or edit campaigns.Read more.
- Campaign Engagement Delta report
We have introduced new columns to the engagement report, namely 'interaction_id' and 'trigger_id,' to assist users in grouping sends, clicks, deliveries, etc. related to the same message actions within a journey. Additionally, this enhancement enables the matching of workflow journeys with all actions associated with that specific journey iteration. Read more
- Ability to search segment on decision node of journeys
Segments are now searchable when used to set decision criteria, eliminating the need for manual scrolling.
action_idof journey nodes has been incorporated into the user interface (UI), allowing for easy correlation with the campaign engagement delta report.
- Resolved an issue related to case sensitivity for domain names during SSO checks.
- Resolved an issue with updating the counter for unread inbox messages for user in a control group.
- Set percentage against variants
Percentages can be set for variants in split testing. Additionally, random allocation can be configured for recurring campaigns. Read more.
- Scheduling options for recurring campaigns
New scheduling options now allow users to schedule recurring campaigns over a longer time period, for instance monthly, annually or every two weeks. Additionally, for monthly campaigns, you can specify whether they should run on the first or last day of the selected month. Read more.
- GIG core bonus engine integration
Users can now connect with the GIG core bonus engine and send promotions with campaigns. Read more.
- Resubscribe users from in-app/on-site campaigns
Allow unsubscribed users who have an email address or mobile number to resubscribe with minimal friction following a two-step signup process directly from an in-app or on-site message. Read more.
- Persist inbox campaigns from journeys
It’s now possible to set how long a message will remain in the inbox that has been sent from a multi-stage journey. Read more.
- Save button in campaign create
With the introduction of the new 'Save' button, you can now save your campaign while editing it without closing the window. The campaign will be saved as a draft, allowing you to continue editing seamlessly. Read more.
- GiG PAM Integration - Additional data from sports stream
We have introduced a new event called
Bet Placementwhich is now accessible through the GiG PAM integration. Read more.
- Advance Engagement Tracking for Custom Inbox Messages
New options to track delivered, opened, and clicked messages for a more detailed view of user engagement with inbox campaigns.
- GIG Endeavour Promotions Engine - Additional bonus value option
It is now possible to use values from custom attributes as the amount for promotions. Read more.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from adding a push category in campaign creation. In scope of this, there are a couple of changes on the behaviour. Please see all changes here.
- The system now prevents launching journey campaigns with blank email message content.
- AI Content Blocks for Email
Let the Xtremepush AI copywriter help you write the perfect content for your emails. Simply provide some basic instructions, including the topic, preferred length, and style and watch as the rest is done for you. Read more.
- Global Exclusion Option for Engagement Categories
It's now possible to exclude users from selected categories within a specified timeframe if they have received a message from a particular engagement category. Read more.
- SMS and Push Templates in Journeys
Craft compelling SMS and Push content effortlessly by utilising templates within your journeys. Read more.
- Campaign Labels in segmentation
This option allows you to precisely target users based on their interactions with campaigns that hold specific labels. Read more.
- Attribute types
New attribute types have been added to the platform to allow even more flexibility in how you manage your data. New types are Integer, Date, and Object. Read more.
- Rolling segments
Set up a segment ahead of time and have it automatically calculated every hour so it is ready to go. What you lose in the accuracy of a real-time audience, you gain in speed of send. Read more.
- Sample counting for segments
Save time building and checking segments by getting a quick estimation of the segment size. Review our dedicated guide to learn how to get an estimation of a segment size without having to wait for the full calculation.
- Inbox channel in multi-stage journey builder
Use the inbox channel in your multi-stage journeys to increase the effectiveness of your campaigns. Read more.
- Huawei push notifications
Integrate Huawei apps to target their users in your push campaigns. Read more.
- Gaming Innovation Group bonus integration
Select and assign a bonus from your GiG backend and return confirmation for all customers who were sent the promotion. You can also assign Free Bets and Free Spins to a Campaign from the GIG Endeavour Bonus Engine. Read more
- GAN bonus integration
Select and assign a bonus from your GAN backend and return confirmation for all customers who were sent the promotion. Read more
- White Hat bonus integration
Select and assign a bonus from your White Hat bonus backend and return confirmation for all customers who were sent the promotion. Read more
- IGT bonus integration
Select and assign a bonus from your IGT bonus backend and return confirmation for all customers who were sent the promotion. Read more
- Promotion duration field
When associating a promotion with a campaign, you have the option to specify a duration for the promotion. Simply input a numerical value in the duration field, which can represent various time spans such as a day, week, or month, among others. Presently, the White Hat bonus integration is compatible with this feature. If you want additional bonus integrations supporting this field, please contact us.
- Perform segment evaluations on all campaigns
Introducing the 'Any Campaign' option for the Campaign Message dropdown in our segmentation engine. This powerful addition allows you to target users who have/haven't engaged with any campaigns during a specific timeframe from your targeted campaign.
- Seed List
Iteration on the previous release to improve basic functionality. The seed list now overrides all subscription, segmentation, suppression lists, and global include rules. Read more.
- Engagement Categories
Engagement categories can now be found under the Campaigns menu. Category details are now visible from within individual campaigns. This provides a simpler flow while creating and applying to campaigns. Read more.
- Data validation for attribute types
Invalid values for attribute types of the new attributes will be discarded during imports and when assigning attributes to the profile. Existing attributes can be forced to be validated. Read more.
- Override Optimove scheduling for on-site and in-app messages
Schedule an on-site message campaign with Optimove that will run only for that day. Read more.
- Renamed the 'Per channel' option for frequency capping to 'Apply Across Channels' as it wasn't reflecting its behaviour correctly. Read more.
- Fixed an issue causing the 'ignore subscription' option of the engagement category not to work for push channels.
- Fixed an issue causing failure on data imports when files had incorrect encoding (not UTF-8).
- Fixed an issue causing a decision logic within multi-decision actions not to get updated in workflow campaigns.
- Fixed an issue that was causing failure on exports for campaign engagement data.
- Fixed an issue where renaming Optimove templates in Xtremepush did not reflect in Optimove.
- Ignore subscription option in message actions in the Journey Builder
An option to Ignore subscription has been added for the email and SMS channels in the Journey Builder. This allows sending service messages within a workflow, thus creating more complex journeys. Read more .
- Real-time Sports Updates
NFL, NHL and MLB match events are available to use on real-time sports updates campaigns. Read more
- Device export
New fields have been added to automated device exports. Read more
- Fixed an issue related to automatically picking a winner on scheduled campaigns.
- An error message has been added on multi-stage journeys when the journey starts with a decision node.
- Openbet integration
Sync user profile data, execute personalised SBG marketing campaigns and analyse them.
- Multi-decision action
Group multiple decision outcomes into a single action. This helps create cleaner journeys with better visibility of user types and behaviour. Read more
- Copy campaign templates
Campaign templates can be copied between projects after considering dependencies. Read more
- Google Analytics 4 upgrade
The existing Google Analytics integration has been upgraded to GA4. You should specify the new GA4 tracking IDs of each website in your project. Read more to review all the changes brought by this upgrade.
- Gaming Innovation Group Integration - Real-time events
Real-time GiG events can be used in campaigns for better marketing performance. Read more
- Campaign message segmentation options
Not failedevaluations have been added to the campaign message option within segmentation.
- Configure multiple custom send domains per project
Multiple email custom send domains are now supported. Setting up a custom send domain that aligns with your from address helps deliverability.
- SDK support for iOS web push notifications on Safari
From version 16.4, Apple iOS starts supporting web push notifications on Safari. Read more
- Fixed a formatting issue for in-app campaigns.
- AI Subject Line Copywriter
Allow Xtremepush to use the content from your email to generate an engaging subject line. Read more
- Campaign Templates
Create a single or multi-stage campaign template and build new campaigns from them. Moreover, it is possible to save an existing campaign as a template. Read more
- Real-time sports update
NBA match events are available to use on real-time sports update campaigns. Read more
- Alert on certificate expiry
Project name details have been added to certificate expiry email alerts.
- Fixed an issue that was causing slowness when saving global suppression lists due to a large number of project apps.
- Alert on certificate expiry
A banner is shown on top of the dashboard lists push certificates about to expire or already expired. Users with admin roles will receive an email notification before and on the certificate expiration date.
- Opera Browser Support
Xtremepush now supports Chromium-based Opera browsers for web push messages without any extra configuration once the configuration for Chrome and Firefox is complete. On-site and inbox messages will be supported on Opera and Opera Mini browsers.
- Campaign safeguarding
Users are informed before launching a campaign if someone else makes changes to the same campaign after they started editing it to prevent overwriting each user's changes.
- Review & Launch dialog
Additional information has been added to the campaign Review & Launch menu to show users if counting the recipients is required before launching the campaign.
- Fixed an issue related to segmentation that didn't allow targeting device-based channels while performing evaluations on profile-based channels.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the inbox feed page from loading in projects with more than 20K records on this page.
- Gaming Innovation Group Integration
Sync user profile data, execute personalised SBG marketing campaigns and analyse them. Read more.
- SMS URL Tracking
Clicks on SMS shortened URLs can be tracked and analysed at campaign analytics. Read more.
Generate any number of secure API tokens using the OAuth2.0 protocol. Allow your developers to create, manage, and delete tokens independently for different connections. Read more.
Authenticate the login of your users to Xtremepush via an existing user management platform allowing you to manage their accounts from a single place. Read more.
- New options for date attribute segmentation
It is now possible to select “after date” and “before date” for date attributes in segmentation. Read more.
- Improvement to user imports
Spaces will get automatically trimmed for identifiers in user imports.
- Improvement to delay node in journey builder
The project timezone has been added to the delay by a specific date option in the journey builder.
- Terminology improvement
Global suppression conditions have been renamed to Global Include Condition.
- Fixed issue that was causing an error when creating a new translation with the same label as a recently deleted translation.
- Fixed issue where dates before 1970 were not being considered in segmentation.
- Fixed issue that caused the Require Audience Count on campaign approval logic not to get applied on the new campaign creation interface.
- Fixed issue that prevented colour changes on On-site messages from immediately showing on the preview.
- Fixed issue that caused Optimove triggered campaigns' last step to be called Review & Launch on the new campaign creation interface. This step now aligns with the old interface and it's called Save as Optimove template, to distinguish these from regular campaigns.
Updated 12 days ago