- Gaming Innovation Group Integration
Sync user profile data, execute personalised SBG marketing campaigns and analyse them. Read more.
- SMS URL Tracking
Clicks on SMS shortened URLs can be tracked and analysed at campaign analytics. Read more.
Generate any number of secure API tokens using the OAuth2.0 protocol. Allow your developers to create, manage, and delete tokens independently for different connections. Read more.
Authenticate the login of your users to Xtremepush via an existing user management platform allowing you to manage their accounts from a single place. Read more.
- New options for date attribute segmentation
It is now possible to select “after date” and “before date” for date attributes in segmentation. Read more.
- Improvement to user imports
Spaces will get automatically trimmed for identifiers in user imports.
- Improvement to delay node in journey builder
The project timezone has been added to the delay by a specific date option in the journey builder.
- Terminology improvement
Global suppression conditions have been renamed to Global Include Condition.
- Fixed issue that was causing an error when creating a new translation with the same label as a recently deleted translation.
- Fixed issue where dates before 1970 were not being considered in segmentation.
- Fixed issue that caused the Require Audience Count on campaign approval logic not to get applied on the new campaign creation interface.
- Fixed issue that prevented colour changes on On-site messages from immediately showing on the preview.
- Fixed issue that caused Optimove triggered campaigns' last step to be called Review & Launch on the new campaign creation interface. This step now aligns with the old interface and it's called Save as Optimove template, to distinguish these from regular campaigns.
Updated 19 days ago