Platform releases 2023
April 26, 2023
- Openbet integration
Sync user profile data, execute personalised SBG marketing campaigns and analyse them.
- Multi-decision action
Group multiple decision outcomes into a single action. This helps create cleaner journeys with better visibility of user types and behaviour. Read more
- Copy campaign templates
Campaign templates can be copied between projects after considering dependencies. Read more
- Google Analytics 4 upgrade
The existing Google Analytics integration has been upgraded to GA4. You should specify the new GA4 tracking IDs of each website in your project. Read more to review all the changes brought by this upgrade.
- Gaming Innovation Group Integration - Real-time events
Real-time GiG events can be used in campaigns for better marketing performance. Read more
- Campaign message segmentation options
Not failedevaluations have been added to the campaign message option within segmentation.
- Configure multiple custom send domains per project
Multiple email custom send domains are now supported. Setting up a custom send domain that aligns with your from address helps deliverability.
- SDK support for iOS web push notifications on Safari
From version 16.4, Apple iOS starts supporting web push notifications on Safari. Read more
- Fixed a formatting issue for in-app campaigns.
March 20, 2023
- AI Subject Line Copywriter
Allow Xtremepush to use the content from your email to generate an engaging subject line. Read more
- Campaign Templates
Create a single or multi-stage campaign template and build new campaigns from them. Moreover, it is possible to save an existing campaign as a template. Read more
- Real-time sports update
NBA match events are available to use on real-time sports update campaigns. Read more
- Alert on certificate expiry
Project name details have been added to certificate expiry email alerts.
- Fixed an issue that was causing slowness when saving global suppression lists due to a large number of project apps.
February 7, 2023
- Alert on certificate expiry
A banner is shown on top of the dashboard lists push certificates about to expire or already expired. Users with admin roles will receive an email notification before and on the certificate expiration date.
- Opera Browser Support
Xtremepush now supports Chromium-based Opera browsers for web push messages without any extra configuration once the configuration for Chrome and Firefox is complete. On-site and inbox messages will be supported on Opera and Opera Mini browsers.
- Campaign safeguarding
Users are informed before launching a campaign if someone else makes changes to the same campaign after they started editing it to prevent overwriting each user's changes.
- Review & Launch dialog
Additional information has been added to the campaign Review & Launch menu to show users if counting the recipients is required before launching the campaign.
- Fixed an issue related to segmentation that didn't allow targeting device-based channels while performing evaluations on profile-based channels.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the inbox feed page from loading in projects with more than 20K records on this page.
January 4, 2023
- Gaming Innovation Group Integration
Sync user profile data, execute personalised SBG marketing campaigns and analyse them. Read more.
- SMS URL Tracking
Clicks on SMS shortened URLs can be tracked and analysed at campaign analytics. Read more.
Generate any number of secure API tokens using the OAuth2.0 protocol. Allow your developers to create, manage, and delete tokens independently for different connections. Read more.
Authenticate the login of your users to Xtremepush via an existing user management platform allowing you to manage their accounts from a single place. Read more.
- New options for date attribute segmentation
It is now possible to select “after date” and “before date” for date attributes in segmentation. Read more.
- Improvement to user imports
Spaces will get automatically trimmed for identifiers in user imports.
- Improvement to delay node in journey builder
The project timezone has been added to the delay by a specific date option in the journey builder.
- Terminology improvement
Global suppression conditions have been renamed to Global Include Condition.
- Fixed issue that was causing an error when creating a new translation with the same label as a recently deleted translation.
- Fixed issue where dates before 1970 were not being considered in segmentation.
- Fixed issue that caused the Require Audience Count on campaign approval logic not to get applied on the new campaign creation interface.
- Fixed issue that prevented colour changes on On-site messages from immediately showing on the preview.
- Fixed issue that caused Optimove triggered campaigns' last step to be called Review & Launch on the new campaign creation interface. This step now aligns with the old interface and it's called Save as Optimove template, to distinguish these from regular campaigns.
Updated 2 days ago