- Channel Enablement
Enabled a user-friendly and straightforward flow for the Channel Enablement process.
Adding new apps and sites to a project is now clearer.
- Shopify Checkout Abandonment Link
Add the checkout abandonment link in Shopify campaigns to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Read more.
- Ad Retargeting
Connect your Meta & Google accounts and use Daily Exports and Journey Actions to add or remove users from custom audiences. Read more about Ad retargeting.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration
See the campaign name on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud journey by hovering on your Xtremepush activity for engagement stats. Made improvements to the integration flow to make it more user-friendly.
- Show when a recipient count is in progress. This prevents multiple counts from running at the same time.
- Clicks on snippets within email campaigns are now tracked and displayed in the clicked links list. This can be found in campaign analytics > View details > Clicked links.
- Show the name of the template applied within a campaign.
- Detection of Unicode character set when sending messages to SMS gateway.
- Fixed history with history of which A/B variant was applied for a specific profile within a campaign.
- Campaign Labels
Create campaign labels to filter and sort your campaigns based on them.
- Granular Engagement Stats sent to Optimove
Campaign engagement stats on a granular level are passed back to your Optimove account.
- Export all attributes at once
It is possible to select all the attributes in your project when exporting data from Data > Audiences > Segments > Evaluate > Export Users.
- Retry options for push messages
Manage push message retry options on messages within the journey builder.
- Support for emojis in payloads
Emojis are now supported in payloads.
- Attribute alias not setting values correctly
- Fatal error for Automation export of GA segment (180 days)
- Ability to display user's mobile number: The system attribute mobile number can now be display in message content.
- New interface for creating campaigns
A new simple and user friendly flow for Create Campaign is starting general roll-out. Contact us if you want to get early access!
- Import/Export campaign content
Import and export campaign content, to allow users to easily work with content externally-designed content. Only available in the new campaign interface.
- Multi-language content for email
Multi-language options are now available for email content, similarly to push messages. Only available in the new campaign interface.
- Project level Preference Center translations
It is possible to translate system generated texts related to the Email and SMS preference centre from Settings > Advanced > Translations.
- Journey Builder improvements
- Upload PDF attachments to email messages within the Multi Stage Journey Builder.
- A delay action in the Multi Stage Journey Builder can be specified in hours.
- A search box has been added to email templates within the Journey Builder to filter results immediately.
- Calculate recipients
The calculate recipients will not include users without a timezone when scheduling is set by users’ timezone, as these users would not be targeted in the campaign.
- URL tracking value for
utm_mediumwas missing or inconsistent. Read more...
- Twig dynamic content did not work in the ‘Send email’ option of email builder.
- Segmentation failed with two conditions using 'array contains item with property'.
- Push settings green tick did not display when the settings are configured.
- Push settings page did not show all apps.
- On-site message button alignment did not match with preview.
- Active Users menu (found in Analytics > Users) is now showing correctly for users with access.
Updated 7 days ago
Did this page help you?