- Campaign Engagement Export
A new report type is available for data automations exports to get a line-by-line delta report of every engagement action taken within the project. Read more.
- Delta Report
Delta report option for automated exports (in relation to profiles, or campaign engagement data). This option allows to only export records that have been created or changed since the last time the automation ran, rather than being an export of the entire data in the project Read more.
- Attribute type - Boolean
Boolean is added as a new attribute type. Read more.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration
Send campaign engagement stats and subscription data back to a dedicated data extension in Salesforce so user-level data can be used for segmentation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys. Moreover, Xtremepush events can be used when API Event is chosen as an entry source in Salesforce journeys.
- Tracking clicks on images of On-site messages
Clicks from users on on-site message images are reported in the Interaction section of the campaign analytics.
- Webhook Integration
External identifiers have been added to the webhook payload response. Read more.
- User profile Messages linked to Notifications Log
Navigate to the Notifications Log details page from the Messages tab of user profiles via the Options menu.
- User identifiers are no longer case sensitive and the system is able to handle differences in casing while updating personalisation data.
- Fixed issue where journeys got stuck at "Saving" when selecting Delay by > Relative Date > Event Payload Attribute.
- Fixed issue loading the Notifications log page when using large twig templates.
- Automated winner selection for multi-variant campaigns
Set up and run split tests in your campaigns and allow Xtremepush to automatically select the winner variant to send to the rest of your campaign audience. Read more.
- Ability to stop all campaigns with one action
You can now stop all campaigns in a single action. Campaigns must be individually restarted. Read more.
- Segment by event properties
It is now possible to segment your audience based on criteria against event properties. Read more.
- Copy content from one variant to another in multi stage journey builder
For multi stage journey campaigns, the content can be copied from one variant to another in the new campaign creation interface.
- Separated promotion selection from messages in multi stage journey builder
The action to apply a promotion is moved under the user actions section in the journey builder. It is now possible to assign a user to a promotion separately from sending them a message. Read more.
- Add multiple recipients to a 'test send'
Be more efficient in your testing and send a test to multiple teammates in one go.
- Fixed issue that caused SMS character count inconsistencies between single stage and multi stage journey builder campaigns.
- Micro Sites
This feature removes the technical difficulties of creating and launching custom web pages which follow the same branding as your existing company site. Any form field used in the pages can link to the attributes of a user profile in your Xtremepush project. Read more.
- Alira bonus platform integration
Connect your Tecnalis Alira bonus platform to your Xtremepush project to add and remove users to custom Alira groups, making them eligible to redeem bonuses in app. Read more.
- Magento 2 integration
Sync Magento 2 data, execute personalised e-commerce marketing campaigns and analyse them. Read more.
- URL Shortener for SMS messages
Automatically replace URLs with short URLs that save character counts and also handle personalised links. Read more.
- Draft Templates
You can now hide any templates from selection in campaigns until they are ready to use and marked as available.
- New UI - Copy content from web push to inbox
For campaigns that target both web push and inbox, the content can be copied from the web push to the inbox channel in the new campaign creation UI.
- SMS preview character count now works properly when using some placeholder syntax in the message.
- Push categories are shown in the preview of the new campaign creation UI.
- Fixed the issue that was causing messages to save with blank content in journey builder message if leaving the toolbox tab before it has fully loaded.
- Fixed the issue that caused profile attributes to fail to get removed if too many are selected at one time.
- The gateway now needs to be configured to be able to launch an SMS campaign (which was causing errors).
- Default content is now retained in the new campaign creation UI if switching from single to multi variant.
- Updated link to existing campaigns to allow DPO role to view content (without the ability to edit).
- Fixed issue with slow loading of segments when there is a large number of attribute filters.
- The segment tab no longer disappears from the new campaign creation UI.
- Copy From action
A new action has been added to the content tab when editing a campaign, to copy the content from one variant to another and also from iOS push to Android push. This is available for projects using the new campaign interface.
- Channel Enablement
Detailed error codes are shown for inactive push channels when hovering over the error icon.
- Shopify Integration
last_nameattributes are created automatically as standard attributes when the Shopify integration is completed. It is no longer necessary to create these attributes in advance.
Labels are added to templates; they can be used to organise and filter templates.
- Dynamic URLs on journey builder
Dynamic URLs can be used for images in journey builder messages.
- Variant Assignment
The variant selection process has been improved for campaigns that are sent to user profiles multiple times. A user profile will be given the same message variant consistently, regardless of how many times they pass through the campaign.
- Solved a discrepancy in the count of delivered messages sent to Optimove.
- Performance improvement when loading the segment tab with a large number of attribute filters.
- Email builder test sends not allowing for selection of render profile for a specific variant.
- Channel Enablement
Enabled a user-friendly and straightforward flow for the Channel Enablement process.
Adding new apps and sites to a project is now clearer.
- Shopify Checkout Abandonment Link
Add the checkout abandonment link in Shopify campaigns to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Read more.
- Ad Retargeting
Connect your Meta & Google accounts and use Daily Exports and Journey Actions to add or remove users from custom audiences. Read more about Ad retargeting.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Integration
See the campaign name on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud journey by hovering on your Xtremepush activity for engagement stats. Made improvements to the integration flow to make it more user-friendly.
- Show when a recipient count is in progress. This prevents multiple counts from running at the same time.
- Clicks on snippets within email campaigns are now tracked and displayed in the clicked links list. This can be found in campaign analytics > View details > Clicked links.
- Show the name of the template applied within a campaign.
- Detection of Unicode character set when sending messages to SMS gateway.
- Fixed history with history of which A/B variant was applied for a specific profile within a campaign.
- Campaign Labels
Create campaign labels to filter and sort your campaigns based on them.
- Granular Engagement Stats sent to Optimove
Campaign engagement stats on a granular level are passed back to your Optimove account.
- Export all attributes at once
It is possible to select all the attributes in your project when exporting data from Data > Audiences > Segments > Evaluate > Export Users.
- Retry options for push messages
Manage push message retry options on messages within the journey builder.
- Support for emojis in payloads
Emojis are now supported in payloads.
- Attribute alias not setting values correctly
- Fatal error for Automation export of GA segment (180 days)
- Ability to display user's mobile number: The system attribute mobile number can now be display in message content.
- New interface for creating campaigns
A new simple and user friendly flow for Create Campaign is starting general roll-out. Contact us if you want to get early access!
- Import/Export campaign content
Import and export campaign content, to allow users to easily work with content externally-designed content. Only available in the new campaign interface.
- Multi-language content for email
Multi-language options are now available for email content, similarly to push messages. Only available in the new campaign interface.
- Project level Preference Center translations
It is possible to translate system generated texts related to the Email and SMS preference centre from Settings > Advanced > Translations.
- Journey Builder improvements
- Upload PDF attachments to email messages within the Multi Stage Journey Builder.
- A delay action in the Multi Stage Journey Builder can be specified in hours.
- A search box has been added to email templates within the Journey Builder to filter results immediately.
- Calculate recipients
The calculate recipients will not include users without a timezone when scheduling is set by users’ timezone, as these users would not be targeted in the campaign.
- URL tracking value for
utm_mediumwas missing or inconsistent. Read more...
- Twig dynamic content did not work in the ‘Send email’ option of email builder.
- Segmentation failed with two conditions using 'array contains item with property'.
- Push settings green tick did not display when the settings are configured.
- Push settings page did not show all apps.
- On-site message button alignment did not match with preview.
- Active Users menu (found in Analytics > Users) is now showing correctly for users with access.
Updated 11 months ago